ICF Core Skills for Educators
Book, due 2016
Book, due 2016
- Being there for your students, the ICF way
- The [Gift] and [Celebrations] of ICF Core Skills
- ICF Coaching skills support Educators in managing student's progress and accountability
- Powerful Questioning for Educators too, an ICF-inspired resource
- The Educator's ICF Coaching Agreement, at 2 levels
- ICF develops an educator's skills in planning and goal-setting
- ICF Direct Communication Skills for Educators
- Active Listening for Educators, ICF-inspired
- ICF Coaching Ethics and Standards, for Educators
- How educators build trust with students, by following ICF Coaching Guidelines
- What do the ICF Core Coaching Skills mean for Educators?
(c) Martin Richards
Articles written by Martin Richards
- Time to talk pedagogy
- Organise and prioritise - in the classroom too
- What happens when teachers receive professional coaching?
- Classroom observations
- Coaching Skills for College teachers
- What happens when you put two coaches in a school, and stir for three days
- Does the ICF have anything to contribute to the ongoing debate about education?
- Coaching for Educators - ICF Global Conference
- Cost-effective support for the school workforce, in times of change
- Take a break and look, before you take the next step
- Assignment: Coaching Skills for College teachers
- Introducing Coaching to your School or College
- 5 First Job Qualifications
- Coaches, your niche is waiting for you
- Sprinter or Marathon-runner?
- There Be Monsters too
- Invitation to join the "Evolving the Education System" group on FB
- Official report "Teacher Coaches deliver results in Schools"
Nordic Network 2016
The Nordic Network organises development work at International Schools in the Nordic Region.
An Educator's Journey from Teacher to Coach
A Coaching Approach to Education. Six steps towards the education system of the future
1: Positive Language
Book "A Coaching Approach to the Education System"
2: Humour, not Jokes
3: Asking, not Telling